Monday, October 8, 2007

It's October, when did that happen?

Interesting. I made a title and then went to type in the box and it said 'Congratulations, you posted!' Or whatever it says. So I had to come back to add the actual post. Silly blogger. Yay for Columus Day! My mom was here for the weekend and we found some great stores. A yarn store, a bead store, a quilt shop, a toy store, and a children's book store. And we made chicken soup. Because it actually got somewhat chilly here, unlike the 90 degree weather I hear VA had this weekend. No class today was fun, I'm trying to get extra stuff done with the extra time, though that extra is sort of theoretical since mom was here and I have a lot of time to begin with. But we'll see. I need to pick a paper topic for my folk and fairy tale class. It has to have something to do with folk and fairy tales. Specific, no? I want to do something with Japanese folktales because I've interested in them for a while, but I don't know what. Any thoughts? Stupid that being the only grade for that class . . . Anyway, I need to go to sleep so I can be awake to read tomorrow morning!

No comments: