Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

So, I haven't been on Blogger in a while now, sorry, if there's anyone out there reading and checking anxiously for news of me. (Hahahahahahaaha) Ahem. I did get Skype and it is super fun. Makes it easier to continue talking to someone as I cook dinner (or whatever) as I frequently do. Umm, there were other things I was going to say . . . things are crazy as usual in the schoolwork department. Trying to read zillions of things. We read Carver: A life in poems last week, which I was surprised to find myself enjoying. This week it's Avi's Nothing but the Truth which I'm also so far enjoying. Reading Freud again (but of course different things) for my other class, which I am still not enjoying. What else. I'm listening to Endymion Spring which I'm on the fence about. The pace is sort of strange, really slow a lot. Maybe it's one I would have liked more actually reading. I'm trying to plan a trip to New York/New Jersey, which I'm not really good at. I really like traveling, I've done a fair amount, but mostly planned by other people. Oh, and I finally joined Facebook, which I like better than Myspace so far. So, library people, (if any of you read this) if you have it, come find me!

1 comment:

librarychicgeek said...

I have a facebook account but it's going unused since all my friends seem to prefer the hoi polloi of myspace over the other bourgeoisie social networking sites.
Hope all is well with you and school. I am counting down the days until the end of the semester.