Monday, January 22, 2007

Technology or Thing 7

I am in favor of technology, mostly. I haven't had any major problems with computers in a while. Especially not since I got a Mac for graduation. And I certainly love my ipod. Although when I was creating this blog, it seemed odd to me that it wouldn't let me use my gmail account to creat the 'Google Account.' And now, even if I changed my e-mail address, I'd still be signing in with my county e-mail address. This seems a bit odd to me. But I was going to talk about things I like, namely ipods. And video games. I really like video games. I'll go long stretches of time without playing a game and then someone goes off to college and leaves me their Zelda Minish Cap Gameboy Advance game and I want to play it all the time. To be fair, I have a soft spot for Zelda to begin with . . . but still. It's kind of funny. I'd really like to play a wii. Well. I'd really like to buy one, but that's not really the kind of money I would throw around for something I've never played and might not like. I think that's unlikely, but I would still really like to try one out. I could meander on longer about various technologies that I do and do not like or can or cannot use - I do love to ramble, after all. But I think this is enough for any poor Loudoun County (or other random people - why would you be reading this?) library people who might decide to read this.

No comments: