Wednesday, January 24, 2007

RSS Take Two

About feed finders . . . I like the Technorati page - with the top videos and music and whatever being linked to by bloggers or whatever, but I'm not necessarily all that interested in finding other people's blogs and it wasn't exactly clear to me how to do so just looking at the page. I do like Topix.net, that seemed like a good place to go to subscribe to the sorts of news stories you'd be interested in. And Syndic8 seemed silly, listing them all alphabetically. Unless you're looking for something specific (which I rarely am) how is that helpful? It would be neat to use this to keep up with my friends over at livejournal, but I highly doubt any of them are syndicated and they'd have to be for this feed thing to work, right? Which makes sense on some level becasue how can they keep them private for just friends otherwise. There you go. Thing 9.

No comments: