Wednesday, January 24, 2007

RSS

So, I've signed up for bloglines. At first, I was confused. Then I understood what it was, but not how it was helpful. But then I realized the problem wasn't bloglines, it was me. I don't 'hang out' online as much as I did, say, in college. Then it would definitely have streamlined things - just going to one page instead of fifteen. But now that I understand why I didn't really like it, I actually like it better. It's growing on me. I've had a couple of days now to add things to it (and take away things I added when I first signed up and didn't quite understand and would never have looked at, so they were just cluttering it up) and I think I kind of like it. I believe this is my public Bloglines URL, though getting to it was absolutely nothing like the instructions on learningatlcpl, so maybe it isn't:
KittyWhite

No comments: