Monday, November 26, 2007

Hi everyone

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It was really nice to see some people while I was home, I'm sorry I missed everybody who wasn't working on Wednesday. And I still forgot to get my books from Janice, though I guess she wasn't there so we can pretend that's my excuse for forgetting about them again. I guess I'll just have to try again at Christmas time.

You know what I find annoying? When you e-mail someone and they don't answer what you asked about. I find that has happened several times lately. Answering some of the questions is good, but all would be better. Oh well. The end of the semester is coming. I feel the pressure. After Thursday will be better. (I have to present about what I'm writing my paper on, which means I really need to figure out exactly what my thesis actually is.) :( I have information, I just don't know if it's the right information or if I have enough (probably not) or what I'm going to do with said information. Well, back to trying to figure all that out.

No comments: