Saturday, December 1, 2007

December

The months are just flying by here. I am reading Octavian Nothing, which is good so far. Impressively long compared to our other class novels though. Go and Come Back is our other book this week, which looks good too. I'm not very interesting this morning. Three more classes this semester. Bunch of reading, three more papers varying in length from very short to reasonably long. Then Christmas! Magpie still hasn't gotten back to me about the week after Christmas, but I'm going to talk to my parents about flight plans tomorrow anyway. I can only wait so long to get tickets after all. If you're interested though, go here: http://community.livejournal.com/magpie_store/
to see some of the neat stuff they sell. It's really quite a range from the 'I could make that myself' to 'Someone made that by hand?!' Yup. Anyway, fun as this is, it isn't getting me into my productive day mode. Later!

No comments: