Tuesday, February 5, 2008

<3

Well well, what is new in life. Classes: so far so good . . . first assignments (written assignments, I mean) due next week. Lots of reading, so far all of it very interesting. I just read The Gospel According to Larry this morning, which I found entertaining. I'm having a hard time getting a hold of Dear Genius, though supposedly it has been in transit to the Brookline library for a couple of days now. I'm thinking about calling over there to see what is up. Although, my other hold at the same library is now in and it has been (or seems to have been) in transit as long, so maybe it will be ready later today or tomorrow. I have enough other reading that I can wait until tomorrow. I find myself missing LCPL, but then I wonder if some of the libraries here aren't just as good, merely more mysterious as I have not seen them from the inside here. In non-school related news, I'm going to California in a week and a half. My crazy friends decided over the weekend that we should get together over the 3 day weekend and go wine tasting. I live the farthest away, sadly, so this is trickiest for me. But I decided, it's a good week to go since I won't have class that next week at all . . . of course the flight was pretty expensive what with the short notice and my ineptness at travel planning, but such is life. I haven't seen them in too long. That is my excitement for the day! Now I need to wake up my foot which is asleep and read The Elements of Style. Have a great day!

No comments: