Sunday, August 26, 2007

The stars of the sea are the same for the land

After some login confusion, I have returned to blogger-land! Ironically enough, I remembered my password perfectly, but was confused by the login. Who can understand the mysterious depths of my mind? Now that I'm back, I wanted to thank all my Ashburn friends for your generosity and thoughtfulness in my send-off. I love all of my gifts. And . . .

I officially live in Boston! I have a bed and everything. Cinnamon is settling in ok - she's not yet used to the loud noises, but we did play fetch this morning. And at night she'll sleep on the windowsill, which is pretty cute. Am I ever tired. Maybe it's the heat. Even though it's not ridiculously hot, it has been a while since I've been without air conditioning where I live. I have to say, it is truly bizarre to actually be living in a city. I'll keep it short, since I'm currently on 'borrowed' internet until I can get that set up. Tomorrow is a day for phone calls and trips to library/post office/etc. (The libraries aren't open on Sunday . . . and only the main branch is open on Saturday . . . ) Hope you all are well! Miss you already!

No comments: