Thursday, March 29, 2007

Why Sumo is Better than Karate

I didn't realize it was almost over! I guess I'd forgotten this whole thing stops at 23. But Youtube. It's fun! I'd heard about it before, of course, but I'd never really been intrigued enough to go out of my way to look it up. I found one of my favorite little videos ever, which I will post for you at the bottom. One thing I don't like is that you can have the exact same video posted a hundred different times under different titles, that seems silly. I was thinking though, wouldn't it be neat to have little videos that explained how to do stuff at the library? How to access your account online, or search for a book you're looking for, how to self-checkout, maybe a tour of each library. . . I don't know if anyone would ever use such a thing, but it seems like a neat idea nonetheless.

No comments: